The attorneys at Prehoda, Edwards & Rampulla, LLC have extensive experience in providing their clients with estate planning solutions that are customized for each client’s individual needs. Our attorneys offer a broad range of estate planning services ranging from basic wills, advance health care directives, and durable powers of attorney to more sophisticated strategies involving trusts and lifetime gifts. Our approach is based upon combining estate planning fundamentals with tax considerations in order to help our clients develop a plan that provides lifetime benefits, death planning, and consideration for future generations.
The attorneys at Prehoda, Edwards & Rampulla, LLC regularly develop sophisticated estate plans for clients and their families, with the goal of facilitating the wealth transfer process and minimizing the family’s overall tax burden. Our Estate Planing Services include, where appropriate, elements such as:
- Minimizing gift, estate, and generation-skipping taxes through the use of trusts;
- Planning for the transition of ownership and management of family businesses, including discount planning and family continuity planning;
- Maintaining the individual family wealth of each spouse through both premarital and postmarital planning;
- Asset protection planning; and
- Planning for the consequences of illness, mental disability and the guardianship of minor children.
Estate Planning Topics: