The attorneys at Prehoda, Edwards & Rampulla, LLC appreciate the complexities associated with the administration of an individual’s estate or trust. Our attorneys work hand-in-hand with personal representatives and trustees as they work to:
- Determine the appropriate legal process for administration;
- Prepare and file documentation with the courts;
- Locate, value, and preserve assets of the estate or trust;
- Provide notice of administration to the appropriate parties;
- Identify and deal with potential creditors of the estate or trust;
- Make distributions from the estate or trust; and
- Comply with all the other duties that are imposed under either state or federal law upon personal representatives and trustees.