The attorneys at Prehoda, Edwards & Rampulla, LLC represent clients at all stages of the business life cycle. Our attorneys have substantial experience in advising clients with regard to:
- Selecting a business entity, which decision involves considerations as to tax consequences, state law opportunities, ease of administration, and suitability for potential future expansion;
- Preparing the documents necessary for establishing management authority and controlling how individuals either come into the business or leave the business;
- Administration of the business, including amending the business documents and day-to-day operational concerns;
- Business sales, mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations; and
- Creating miscellaneous business documents, including employment contracts, non-compete agreements, commercial leases, and master service agreements.
Business Planning Topics: