Ms. Edwards was born in West Point, Nebraska. Following law school she served as clerk to the Honorable James E. Barrett, 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Ms. Edwards currently practices in the areas of trust and estate planning and administration, real estate transaction, business planning, banking, government benefits planning, and elder law.
• University of Wyoming – College of Law, J.D. (High Honors), 1993
• University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science (Medical Technology), 1976
Teaching, Speaking Engagements and Publications
University of Wyoming – College of Law, Adjunct Professor
Affiliations & Memberships
• Admitted to Practice Law in Wyoming and Colorado
• Admitted to Practice Law before the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
• Certified Public Accountant in Wyoming
• Soroptimist International of Laramie – Member
• Albany County Bar Association – Past President
• Laramie Kiwanis Club – Past President
Estate and Trust Administration
Real Estate Transactions
Ms. Edwards has two children, Stephen and Karen. She enjoys camping, swimming, traveling, and spending time with her family.