Mr. Tomisich was born in Riverton, Wyoming. He joined the firm of Prehoda, Leonard & Edwards, LLC as an associate attorney in the fall of 2010. Mr. Tomisich currently advises clients as to the various tax and legal implications associated with the areas of estate planning, which includes preparing wills, powers of attorney, and trusts; trust and estate administration, which includes advising trustees and estate administrators with regard to all manners of administration; business planning, which includes business formation, operation, mergers, sales, and liquidations; and real estate transactions, which includes preparing commercial and residential lease agreements and representing clients in sales transactions.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation, 2013
- University of Wyoming – College of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science (Business Management), 2007
University of Wyoming – College of Law – Adjunct Professor
- Estate Planning Clinic (Planning and Formation), Spring 2012
- Business Planning, Spring 2015
- Snowy Range Academy – Board Member
- Leadership Laramie – Class of 2013 – 2015
- Albany County Bar Association – Past President
Aaron is married to Ashli Tomisich. He enjoys working on various woodworking and automotive restoration projects, grilling with his friends, and spending time in the outdoors.