Aaron assists clients with navigating the various tax and legal implications associated with estate planning, trust and estate administration, business planning, and real estate transactions. His practice covers all aspects of estate or business planning, from educating clients about beneficiary designations or setting up a single owner business entity to developing and implementing more sophisticated strategies to address each client’s unique needs.
Education and Licensure: Mr. Tomisich received his B.S. in Management from the University of Wyoming in 2006, his J.D. from the University of Wyoming – College of Law in 2010, and his Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2013. Mr. Tomisich is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Wyoming.
Memberships and Associations:
- Wyoming Bar Association, member
- Albany County Bar Association, past president
- Southeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council, member
- Snowy Range Academy – Board of Directors, director and past chair (2010-2018)
- Laramie Chamber Business Alliance – Business Properties Committee, member and past chair
- Leadership Laramie, class of 2015
- Adjunct Professor – Business Planning – University of Wyoming – College of Law (Spring 2015, Spring 2017, and Spring 2019)
- Adjunct Professor – Estate Planning Practicum – University of Wyoming – College of Law (Spring 2012)